Ham and Mac Salad
A perfect side dish for a picnic or potluck.
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup Kentuckian Gold Baked Ham, cubed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups cooked macaroni, any shape
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Arrange outside leaves of lettuce in a salad bowl so that they completely cover the bowl and form a lining.
- Shred the inside leaves and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Chill before serving.