Festive Ham Glaze
An easy to make, delicious holiday ham.
- ½ cup apricot or peach preserves
- ½ cup light or dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Kentuckian Gold Cooked Ham
Heat up ham at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes per pound, about 2 hours.
Combine first four ingredients in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
Brush on ham frequently during last 30 minutes of cooking.
– Makes enough glaze for 5-7lb ham