Cool Roast Beef Sandwich
Not only is it cool, it's super tasty.
- 1 pound Kentuckian Gold Roast Beef, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Kentuckian Gold Horseradish Sauce
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 12 slices of whole wheat bread
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- 6 onion slices
- 6 slices of tomato
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and horseradish in a small bowl and mix together until all ingredients are well blended.
- Spread sour cream mixture on one side of each piece of bread evenly.
- Add roast beef, onion slices, tomato slices, swiss cheese and lettuce to each sandwich bread slice pair.
- Put sandwiches together, cut each in half, and serve.